info@vickypylarinou.com

For any business owner with an online presence (and EVERY business should be online!) there are many passive ways to build income streams into your website and products that will bring in extra money while you focus on serving your current customers. Passive income is good and will help your bottom line while you actively market your business. You’ve invested good money into your business and your website; why not make it work harder for you?

1. Affiliate Marketing is a simple way to make commission by recommending products or services to your audience. This process is similar to telling your friend or neighbor about the great pizza place where you just ate dinner. Simply sign up for the product’s affiliate program and place a unique link within a product review on your blog or on a web page listing all the business tools you recommend. Every time someone clicks on your link, they are brought to the product’s site and if they make a purchase, you get a commission. Affiliate links can also be added to eBooks or other digital products you sell. However, review the Terms of Service for all the social media platforms before posting an affiliate link.

2. Creating upsells in your sales funnel is another overlooked place where you can bring in extra money. Do you have a basic sales funnel in place, where you make an offer to your broad audience and then have more focused, more expensive offers for them to choose from over time? These additional offers bring your customers down the funnel toward your most expensive offer. Now, for each main offer in your sales funnel, think of an upsell your customer would find valuable. This may be free admittance into your private Facebook group or maybe it’s a report, checklist, form, or eBook for a nominal fee that is a no-brainer add-on to their order. For your more expensive offers, add a more expensive upsell, like a trial period in your membership site. The key is to choose relevant upsells that will benefit your customer and that makes sense to couple with the initial product purchase. In other words, don’t create an upsell that doesn’t make sense.

3. Back-end efficiency is important to any business, whether it’s strictly online or whether you also have a physical location. A business coach can objectively assess whether you’re working most efficiently and can offer solutions to make customer service, billing, and customer fulfillment (just to name a few areas) quicker and more accurate. Very often business owners are too close to the situation to see how everything flows (or doesn’t flow) together, similar to why having someone else proofread your sales copy is ideal because they are more likely to pick up typos, strictly because they didn’t write the copy.

If you need more help deciphering which passive income streams you’re wasting, follow the link below to BOOK your FREE discovery call. 

Book your Free Discovery Call

slogan

Reviews

• The coaching sessions with Vicky, have been proved very effective. Since the 1st moment, she understood my needs in order to provide me with the guidance that I really needed.

With the completion of the coaching program I am more optimistic, sure, confident and ready to keep on achieving any goal I set.
  • When I met with Vicky I had just a business idea. But the voices in and out of my head didn't let me not even to start.

Today that I have completed the Business Coach program, I have overcome everything that was holding me back, I have a business ready to launch with clear goals and clients.

I have already booked my 1st client and can't wait for what is to come. Thank you.
  • That period of my life everything was changing in a rapid and with no control way. The pandemic affected seriously my personal life with consequences in my personal life as well. After a 26 years of a successful career with my personal business, it was the 1st year I didn’t operate my company. I lost any interest in life, was feeling lost and I was thinking to close my company.

At that point, Vicky came into my way and with a kind, professional and straightforward way she helped me to get over all the obstacles and challenges. She helped me to understand what I really wanted (just to fall in love again with my business and not to quit), to set cleat goals and follow all the required steps to accomplish them.

I feel grateful that I made my Decision and I tried the Business Coaching with Vicky. It helped me to make the best decisions for my future and feel optimistic again.

Thank for everything.
  • I am so grateful that I had Vicky by my side in one of the most important but oh! so hard moments of my life to help and guide me transition to what is today my new happy life!!!

Love for me came from far away, it was real and felt right but to be able to live with my partner I needed to change country and job! Felt very confused and hopeless and was ready to end a healthy and beautiful relationship just because I could not realize this was not a difficulty but a wonderful opportunity.

Vicky was there to help me, with her experience and her expertise, to put my thoughts and feelings in order and decide what was best, for me first and then my relationship.

Thank you so much!!!
  • Vicky thank you for helping me find my purpose. This girl has all the tips and methods to make you see what you don’t realize when you are stuck in your daily routine.

Very professional yet friendly, her practices are so helpful and powerful that it felt like I was talking to a very wise friend who helped realize I was stuck at a job that was not fulfilling me.

Together we discovered my talents and passions and I am very glad to say that I have started my journey towards changing my job for something creative and fun! Like me!
Website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Read more...